"We're off, like a herd of wild turtles!" was my family's announcement of departure once we were all loaded in the car and headed down the driveway. I was a teenager before I realized what it actually meant ("we're FINALLY, with less than creditable dispatch, leaving!"), and it wasn't until I had kids of my own that I truly understood it! Since this blog is about the family and the phrase generally typifies the pace around here, it seemed a fitting title. :-)
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Easter!
Happy Easter! This year the Easter bunny brought some tropical fruit to supplement the traditional chocolate rabbit...
Gareth got a pineapple...
Vera Gail got kiwis...(hiding beneath the big bunny)
Happy Easter! The kiddos are so cute! I love the exotic fruit! JR actually wrapped up a pineapple to me for christmas last year:) it was yummy! Have a good week! Kelly
Happy Easter! The kiddos are so cute! I love the exotic fruit! JR actually wrapped up a pineapple to me for christmas last year:) it was yummy! Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteKelly