We flew out to northern California to visit my family from June 17th to the 29th. We had a spectacular time! I have so many pictures that I've divided them into a few separate posts.

A view of my parent's terraced backyard, with the boys next to the big swimming pool. Emmett was so excited about getting to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house, where he could go swimming every day! The boys did absolutely love all the swim time.

Emmett with his borrowed mask and snorkel (he loved swimming around with those, he thought it was the greatest thing). Gareth preferred to just use the snorkel. ;-)

The boys in the jacuzzi.

Gareth staying toasty in the top of the jacuzzi waterfall (that is where the heated water comes out). Skinny boy spent a lot of time in the jacuzzi waterfall! :-D

Mommy and Vera Gail by the jacuzzi. Grandma had a new swimsuit waiting for Vera Gail, and she adored it because it was sparkly and pink.

Grandpa and Emmett having a fun in the big pool waterfall. (The pipe was to suction debris out of the waterfall pools, and it also worked as a fountain...the exact details of the dual functioning of this apparatus escaped me, it was some brilliant engineering notion of Dave's.)






Those are great pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! It sure is beautiful there! I bet it was hard to leave :) I hope you had a fun trip on your lastest adventure! :O)
ReplyDeleteHey there! Been long enough since I updated the blog, hmm? Lol, I'm so behind! I'm going to post more today...and tomorrow...and the next day...hahaha. I have to get caught up before Emmett's birthday in a few weeks so I can at least post those pictures in a timely fashion! :-)
ReplyDelete